Friday, 29 January 2010

Coming!

My imagination is definitely most active in the mornings, before the World has fully woken and filled the air with thoughts of worry, stress and daily expectations. My muse loves the sleepy darkness, even if I would prefer to stay under the warm covers for as long as possible! The empty spaces, yet to be filled with busyness are instead filled with possibilities. A painting, some music or poetry and this morning I heard them.

Long before I woke up, I heard the far off calls, like whispers floating on a breeze and then as I poured my cup of tea a trumpet blared from a ragged throat. A grating roar announced - The Dragons are back! They don't want to wait, they need to be created. A different breed this time, not so cute and cuddly and maybe even a little ugly, but very insistent and not at all patient. I've no idea how long before they are ready to be shared with the World, but be assured, they are on their way!

3 comments:

Elizabeth M Rimmer said...

Result! I have a lot of confidence in them there dragons!

Yarrow said...

Thank you Elizabeth :)

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see them!!