Monday, 25 January 2010

New work.

On the easel at the moment is a nice, snowy scene, just so that we don't forget what all that white stuff looked like. I'd like to paint more snow scenes while the memory is still fresh, but it's difficult, as I'm so looking forward to Spring! Aaah, well, I'm sure I could force myself, especially if I sit down and watch The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe again. Any excuse to lose myself in a magic land, especially as I practically grew up in Narnia :)



Hopefully this will be finished and in my Etsy shop by the weekend.

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

This piece is lovely.

Tammie Lee said...

I agree, quite lovely and wonderful colors.

Lisa said...

Finally got to stop by and take a look at all of your posts, Wow, I am blown away!

Lisa

Yarrow said...

Wow, thank you kind friends :)