Saturday, 27 February 2010

A bit of fun.

Just for the heck of it, I made a little felt horse with black blanket stitching. I'm very pleased with how he looks on my new (to me) set of vintage shelves. He took a very long time to stitch, so not sure how viable it would be to make these to sell.



Finally, little Audrey was finished today.



I had so much fun finishing her clothes and adding her necklace and tiara.



She has a little drop waisted skirt, trimmed with ribbon at the neck and hem.



I learned so much about how to improve my designs, including a neater way to attach the arms and legs. I can't wait to get started on the clothes for Tia Dalma and my other vintage ladies, the gals who are Hollywood screen legends.

3 comments:

a mermaids purse said...

such a delight!! i love audrey she's a little stunner perfect for your shelfling hehe ;0)xxxx

Yarrow said...

I'm just a novice when it comes to shelflings :)

ruthie said...

you have been busy, i love your creations, audrey is a sweetie, endless creative possibilities there. Humph, there are just too many creative lovely things to do and not enough hours in the day! i shall have to live till im ancient to fit them all in ;-)