Just for the heck of it, I made a little felt horse with black blanket stitching. I'm very pleased with how he looks on my new (to me) set of vintage shelves. He took a very long time to stitch, so not sure how viable it would be to make these to sell.
Finally, little Audrey was finished today.
I had so much fun finishing her clothes and adding her necklace and tiara.
She has a little drop waisted skirt, trimmed with ribbon at the neck and hem.
I learned so much about how to improve my designs, including a neater way to attach the arms and legs. I can't wait to get started on the clothes for Tia Dalma and my other vintage ladies, the gals who are Hollywood screen legends.