Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Changes.

I'm sure you may have noticed, I've been making a few changes. I liked the old look, but it wasn't really me, and now this is getting closer to the look I want. I expect I'll change it a few more times before I'm happy, but I'm testing out the looks here that I want to achieve on the website. It's not easy, this web building lark, but slowly I'm getting there. More than anything it takes time, a lot of time, which is a luxury I don't have at the moment. Any comments on the changes would be welcome and when it's a little tidier I'll post a link to the website and maybe you could tell me what you think of that too. I've added a playlist to the blog, which is lovely, in my opinion, if a little loud! If it proves unpopular then I'll take it off.

Thank you for visiting and do please leave a message as it's always nice to hear from visitors :)

4 comments:

Cally's Cottage said...

Lovely to find you- what a stunning picture at the top of the page and I LOVE the blue moon hare- wonderful.How talented you are...
Warm Wishes,
Cally

ruthie said...

I love the painting you have for your header, i do love trees, though it is a wee bit hard to read the wording. I am mid build of my web site to and never thought it would take up sooo much time! good luck with yours cant wait to see it.

Yarrow said...

Thank you for your advice Ruthie and thanks for dropping by Cally :)

Roses and Lilacs said...

Best of luck with your website. I can well imagine how difficult is must be to create on from scratch.

Hope spring is progressing nicely in your area. We expect snow tomorrow on the first day of spring. Not a good omen:) Have a lovely weekend.
Marnie