Monday, 1 March 2010

March.

Well, the first of March has been a gloriously sunny day and as you can see from the latest Studio picture, the hens were out and having a great time. Soon I'll be able to spend more than a few hours in the studio and hopefully I can start to plan the repairs needed. It's such a juggling act between creating the art and keeping everything else ticking along. I have several paintings swimming around in my head, and the website needs an awful lot of work before it can be considered ready for show.

My journey through The Artist's Way is gathering pace, and that's largely responsible for the inflow of inspiration, long may it continue :)

1 comment:

Julia Kelly said...

"Juggling Act" is a great way to put it- hummm- art or cleaning?, art or children? art or husbands? I'm with you!!