Friday, 16 April 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

It's been a very hectic couple of weeks and I'm afraid I've little to show for it! The self portrait has been taking far too long and so has been put aside again for a little while. I've been weeding the neglected vegetable beds at the field as well as putting some time into our little stallion, Merlin.
I had to wash his mane so that he can get used to the idea of an all over bath. It's fair to say he doesn't enjoy this kind of activity very much at all! He didn't stay clean for long either!!!


I have a looong list of work to get done for a Rare Breeds show that I'm going to in a couple of weeks and I've also been trying out a couple of on line printers to see which ones produce the best copies of my work at the most reasonable prices. Something that I have learned from this is to check the print sizes before submitting the order!

So for now I'm going to start some sketches of goats and sheep and a couple of other Eriskay ponies as well as a wonderful Fell stallion that I'm lucky enough to know. It should be interesting here in the next few days.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Oh I love seeing your Merlin. I wish you the best as you do all the things you need to do. Can I ask, how did you get the song: we carry white mic(after this letter I can not see any more of the song). It is wonderful.

Yarrow said...

Thank you Tammie. I found the song on the mixpod tunes site. It's by Stephanie Dosen and will be released on a CD sometime this year.