Tuesday, 6 April 2010

I am in the Studio.

Oh Yes I Am :)

It was so great being back in the Studio that I even made a new sign to hang on the gate. It's rare that we have visitors, but you can bet that they'll arrive when I'm ensconced in the Studio and unable to hear the doorbell. Until today I had a little paper sign blue tacked to the front door, but now I have this, a much better one to go with the little brass bell I found in a junk shop.



I do resent having to share my space with children of Shelob though! During my Spring clean I found enough tangled cobwebs to feature in an Indiana Jones movie! Then as I unfurled my muslin curtain I found the creator! She was a big and scarey Mama. I ignored her and after a while she vanished, thank goodness!



Darling Son took a picture of me painting, and tried so hard to make me giggle :)



It's strange, looking at me painting a picture of me! I can see now all the things I need to change about this picture, but for now I'll be concentrating on the background, otherwise I'll never progress beyond changing my nose or mouth!

3 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

lovely to see you painting you~
thank you for your words of congratulations! xo

Yarrow said...

Hope it all goes well for you Tammie :)

Doda said...

Lovely photo, and picture.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!