Saturday, 31 July 2010

Merlin.

Mostly this blog is about my art and my journey as I progress and explore different ideas. However, in a weeks time Merlin is going to an important show, the Eriskay Society Southern Show. Hopefully he'll be assessed and a decision will be made whether or not he can become a licensed stallion. This is pretty important to us all, as we've been on hold for 3 years now and would like to move forward and start breeding from him. So in a break from my usual posts, there may be a few Merlin orientated ramblings!

This was Merlin at 15months when he first came to live with us. Wasn't he a little poppet :) (behind him is my beautiful Oliver, greatly missed and never forgotten)


A month ago (after a bath) Merlin has changed so very much from the bundle of fluff above. He will be 5 next Sunday :)

6 comments:

pattypan.2 said...

He is very handsome - I hope all goes well with the assessment.

Tricia

xx

Tammie said...

I love the idea of hearing about Merlin. I wish you the best with getting him to be a licensed stallion!

renilde said...

Wishing you good luck!

Yarrow said...

Thank you friends :)

ruthie said...

good luck!!

Yarrow said...

Thanks Ruthie :)