Thursday, 15 July 2010

Teaser!

I've taken huge liberties with Bailey's pictures, I know, but this is the fantasy portrait. A chance for me to do whatever I like and take the image in any direction. Bailey's personality is filled with sunshine, so I decided to link him with an image of Summer. There is still a lot to do before it's finished, but I thought you'd enjoy a teaser.



The portrait of the Eriskay mare and foal is finished now, although, I still have the urge to fiddle and twiddle with it, so I need to put it away for a few days and leave it alone.

5 comments:

Tuatha of the Isles said...

This is so beautiful xxx

rossichka said...

What a nice model you have! With a good, loving soul! It's turning out to be a wonderful picture! I like also the mother and child... So close and so free!

Yarrow said...

Thank you Rossichka, that's exactly how they are, free but as one :)

Glad you like it, Tuatha :)

Anthropomorphica said...

The thought of drawing a horse really intimidates me as they're such beautiful and majestic creatures, you're really doing Bailey justice. It's going to be a wonderful piece :)
Love the music choices ;)

Yarrow said...

Thank you very much Anthropomorphica, for visiting and for your kind comments :)