Thursday, 19 August 2010

Time.

I have been everywhere from hardware shops to posh kitchen shops and on to cheap 99p shops, but nowhere was the Mystical Chicken of Time to be found. However, in our little village shop I came across the Cow of Time. Is she as powerful do you think? Well, I decided to give her a go as she is mighty cute and if she works then other timers are a moo point, haha!



I have been more organised and set myself a target to get the boring chores done as the Cow counts down the minutes.
Although, the two Ampitheres on the window sill are forever gossiping about how I neglect them. You are so delicate, darlings, that I need to take the time to do it properly, I tell them, cough, cough!


I have managed to squeeze in a little more painting time, and hope to finish this one before the Exhibition hanging this weekend!!! It's far from finished, eek!

6 comments:

rossichka said...

I believe you'll be more productive than ever and will manage to do all the planned things on time, thanks to that very sweet tiny cow! Good luck with the exhibition!
P.S. These Ampitheres are so queer- I've never seen such of a kind before! I like that they are "gossiping" on the dusty window-sill...:)))

Yarrow said...

Haha, Rossichka, they never stop gossiping! Ampitheres are water dragons and I made those for my son, but they got a little damaged in his room, so now they are in the lounge. They are very rare and also very lucky if you find one :)

rossichka said...

Maybe they are in the appropriate place! "No more water! No more people! Just leave us alone...!" But, seriously, I really like them - good for you!

Yarrow said...

Thank you friend :)

Tammie said...

wishing you a wonderful exhibition this weekend! Your painting is wonderful.

Yarrow said...

Thank you Tammie, I'll catch up with everyone in between bouts of panic, haha!