Saturday, 11 September 2010

More work.

Mostly I've been organising and shuffling items from one side of the Studio and back again and then hunting around trying to find where everything ended up!!!

I'm also trying to work on some new items for the Etsy shop, but I start off with a firm idea and then like little butterflies the images flit away. I need a spell with my sketchbook, letting my mind go blank and just doodling.

I do have some cards on their way from the printer and as soon as they arrive they'll be going in the shop. I'm very hopeful that they turn out well.

It's also that time of year when the needle felt comes out, but will it give way to a delicious crochet pattern I've seen, who knows???


Edited to add: I'm currently learning to make Granny squares and crochet a simple chain :D

No comments: