Friday, 24 September 2010

Poorly bunny.

That's what I've been this week. Not a lot of art has been happening here and that's just typical - I make a pledge to do something daily and then life steps in and says 'maybe not!'

I've been very kind to myself and have been resting. A burst of energy earlier was only short lived and now I'm back in bed. It's only a cold, but a real hummdinger that's knocked me right off my feet.

On a lighter note, Merlin has some good news. I'll be posting about it tomorrow on his blog, which is here .

Have a good weekend all and I hope to be feeling creative again real soon :D

4 comments:

rossichka said...

I hope that you'll recover very soon, so that you can go back to your normal life and feel that creative energy again! Have a quiet and sunny weekend!

pattypan.2 said...

Healing coming your way honey. Take care and hope you feel better real soon.

Pattypan

xx

Ren said...

I know the feeling!!!! We are all in the thick of it too! Im sending get well wishes down the keys, Ren x

Yarrow said...

Thank you so much for the kind wishes, lovely friends :D