Saturday, 16 October 2010

Heads!!!

My flashy new little glass headed pins look so lovely in my tiny home made pin cushion. This picture is a little dark, but I enjoy these little gems a bit too much, haha!


I've been making fabric heads and think that I've finally got the hang of it now!


They look a little odd, gathered in one place, like a macabre collection of trophies!!!
But what can I say? I bought a book to help me with my ceramic dolls and then fell in love with the fabric ones!

Oooh, books can be dangerous to the weak willed!!!

5 comments:

a mermaids purse said...

wow!! love them!!! sooo very elfling!...awwww!x

rossichka said...

I'm so eager to see what they'll turn out to be! But having in mind the ears, let me guess - elfs, maybe??! From the time I started to follow your blog I haven't seen dolls made by you, so I'm really curious! I suppose you are enjoying yourself!

Tammie said...

wow, your heads are fantastic and the photo of them in the box is such a great Halloween image ;-}

Yarrow said...

Thank you Tammie, I'm getting into the Halloween spirit now, slowly :D

I'm having a lot of fun Rossichka and yes elves :D

Hi Kazzy, elflings indeed. I just hope not ugly ones, haha!

renilde said...

These heads look very promising!!