Friday, 5 November 2010

New Banner.

Well, actually it's an old one. I enjoyed painting it and thought it would freshen the place up a bit. I'm going to paint another one soon though as I've had fun giving the blog a facelift.

I've also been fiddling with the Website and hope to have the shop operational by the end of the week. I'd like to give the website a total overhaul, but it took soooo long to get it looking half way decent that for now I'll leave it.

Today will be full, as my last commission is just about finished, I have two new commissions to start, plus a whole lot of work for myself to focus on. Busy days ahead :D

Edited to add: If you visit the Website today, you'll notice that all of the pictures have vanished. That's because I cleaned up my files and lost the images, doh!!!

3 comments:

rossichka said...

I don't feel quite well, but don't want to miss telling you that I find your new banner very nice, in harmony with the autumn.
What about Rima's post - there's so much in it, so many improtant layers... I suppose it's much more exciting for you, the artists, to take part in the discussion! Excuse me now, but I must take my pills immediately...:(

Yarrow said...

Oh, Rossichka, I'm sending you a huge hug.x

Shahbaz said...

Wow!
First, Faux wood banner can be used to market events at non-profit businesses such as church buildings, temples, mosques, along with other establishments of religious practices.
I like this post great work indeed well don keep posting.
large format banners