Thursday, 6 January 2011

One year old.



I can't quite believe that this blog has been going for a year! It seems so long ago now, but maybe that's because I've been blogging for about 4 years in total. I'm grateful to those of you who followed me from the old blog and also to the lovely new friends I've made in the last year.

During this time, the Studio has moved from garden to house and back again several times according to the weather. At the present time I'm in the dining room, possibly the coldest room in the house, but at least it's dry and has electricity :D My workload is growing and I have an ideas book that's rapidly filling up so it should be an interesting year. Thank you friends for sharing the journey with me :D

8 comments:

Pussycats and Angels said...

Brightest Blessings to you on your one year for this blog. It is amazing where the time goes isn't it, quite scary at times. Look forward to seeing your new work....
Take Care
Julie xx

renilde said...

Congratiulations Yarrow, I enjoyed reading and looking. Many lovely and creative adventures in the next blogging year.
The winged kitten is cute, birds may have a different opinion :) X Renilde

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Yay Congrats!! I love yoru blog and happy to have met you and your magical world1 Shine on!!
Happy Creating!
PS: My art room is cold too..!!
Victoria~

Tammie Lee said...

Happy wonderful anniversary!
Such a lovely piece, fun that the first comment is by a name that could be the title of your charming art in this post. Wishing you another wonderful year. I love that you share with us.

Yarrow said...

Thank you dear ones :D

Chandrika Shubham said...

Congratulations!
You have a nice blog. Interesting work. :)
I liked the two horses. :)
Manchee is cute. :)

Happy New Year. :)

rossichka said...

Happy Blogaversary! I wish you another excitng year with many happy moments to lighten your days! I'm happy I found your blog in the ocean of blogs! Everytime I visit it, I feel calmed and inspired in a way. And that song "When lacy wings decompose..." I'll always connect with you!

Yarrow said...

Thank you Rossichka, for visiting and I'm honoured to be connected with the beautiful Stephanie :D Her new album must be ready soon, I can't wait :D