Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Snowdrops.

The last of my small paintings for this week are finished.

This one could be an 'anything' card, for Spring or for Valentines day and I had great fun painting this little guy.


This bashful little fairy is holding a rose and it could be for a Valentine or maybe it's just for herself :D


These will be available along with the other two as either cards or small prints and will be in the Etsy shop later today.

I've had a lovely time painting these little fairies and can see quite a few more on their way soon. However, I did also find some delicious fabric today, so there could be a flurry of dolls soon to be making an appearance :D

4 comments:

rossichka said...

I see you are inspired and full of nice expectations!:) The little fellow with the snowdrop is my favourite!! Oh, I forgot to write that it was very nice to learn something about you! I'm much impresed by the fact that you've lived with your horse all by yourself far away from home!!:)

Kiki aka Victoria said...

These are both super charming and beautiful..shine on..gorgeous work!Such sweetly souls!
Victoria~

Yarrow said...

Oh thank you for such lovely comments sweet ones :D and yes Rossichka, it was a long way from most things, very basic and not terribly easy, but a huge amount of fun :D

Tammie Lee said...

oh my, these are charming as can be!