Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Valentine and award part 2.

So, here at last are the two finished valentine cards.

Little elfy guy with his rose


and the finished Ampitheres.

Two more cards are on the way in the next day or so.

So now on to the award from Rossichka.



Here are the rules:

- Thank and link back to the person that awarded you;
- Share seven things about yourself;
- Pay it forward to fifteen recently discovered bloggers;
- Contact those bloggers about the award!


First I must share seven things about myself, that you don't know ...

1. I once lived in a caravan in a field with my horse.
2. I can eat a whole large bag of peanut M&M's in one sitting!
3. I love singing very loudly along with Barbara Streisand.
4. I'm terrified of ants.
5. My favourite colour is brown.
6. My favourite movie is Star Wars.
7. I love second hand books.

Now I can only nominate one blogger a week, as to sit and do all in one go is out of the question at the moment. Besides, it could be fun checking out new blogs each week.

So this weeks blog of note is fellow fairy lover and maker of amazing shoes Ren of Fairysteps.

8 comments:

renilde said...

The ampitheres design is lovely Kimberly !

Yarrow said...

Thank you Renilde :D

Tammie Lee said...

Your Valentine's are wonderful!
Lovely to learn more about you. you make me want to eat a peanut m&m ;-}

Yarrow said...

Haha, so do I Tammie and it's only breakfast time here!!!

Ren said...

Blushing from pointy ear to pointy ear!!! Thank you so much Kimberley xx Always a joy to read your blog updates... Wishing you Spring! Ren xx

Yarrow said...

You're more than welcome Ren :D

rossichka said...

Hello, Kimberley! It's so nice in this at last sunny, but still freezing afternoon to listen to your music, while reading the post! It makes me feel better, really!
I like the little elfy who's in love! And am glad that you began passing your awards. You'll bring joy to the ones you'll choose... Have a fantatic week!xx

rossichka said...

This afternoon I'm very absent-minded, sorry! Just forgot to write this link for you - http://www.forgottenbookmarks.com/. The blog is dedicated to old books and sometimes there're very big giveaways! I suppose it'll be interesting for you (if you don't know it, of course)!