Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Design.

I've been playing with the design of the website and am slowly pulling it into shape, do please take a look and let me know what you think. I think there are a few things needed and I hope to add the shop this week, so that could be interesting, it's at http://oakmoonstudio.com

I've also been playing with the look of the blog, but think the header will be changing again soon. It's fun to have a play and see what does and doesn't work. More paintings have come and gone from the easel and today I'm printing out copies for the Hampshire Green Fair on the 8th of May. If any of you are in the area of the Sustainability Center in Hampshire, please pop along and say hi. It promises to be a fantastic family day out, with music, beer tents, organic food and of course trade stands. You can find out more on their website http://www.sustainability-centre.org

Now I must get back to decorating the gazeebo. I'll post some photos later, so that you know what to look for should you get to the fair. Oooh, I'm so excited :D

No comments: