Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Fighting.

I didn't drift at all yesterday! I fought with tooth and claw to stay put until the effort drove me to run away to the woods.


There was peace and time to stand and think and of course admire my beautiful dog :D


He scrabbled about in the streams, small though they are after so many weeks without rain. I must visit this stream again when her body will be swollen and full. I will watch the skies and know the perfect time.


For now, there is just enough to give a thirsty dog a drink.




This woodland is very wild, with fallen tangled trees. The perfect place to find forgetfulness!

3 comments:

Abi said...

Beautiful dog, beautiful woodland. Heaven :O)

Callies Cottage said...

What a beautiful place to be forgetful....I would be forgetful everyday!
Warm Wishes,
Callie x

Yarrow said...

Thank you my dears, I'm grateful for the wonderful people I can call friends :D