Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Ebay

I've taken the unnusual step of listing a couple of my needlefelt items on Ebay. I thought it might bring some new interest to my art and hopefully raise some much needed cash!



Her profile always reminded me a little of Bette Middler, hehe! She has beads and dreadlocks in her long luxurious hair and little fins on her back.


My lovely Mermaid and Waterhorse have been sat wrapped in a cabinet for a few years now and as much as I love them, I need to move them on to make way for more sculptures.
I tried the Waterhorse with a long flowing mane, but after some consideration, I decided on some seaweedy dreadlocks :D


If you'd like to take a look at the listing (and maybe bid!) you can find them here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300587366677

2 comments:

rossichka said...

I didn't know you make felt toys, Kimberley! It must be funny! I like the Waterhorse very much and that profile...hmmm, as if it resembles Bette Middler's, yes! :0)

Yarrow said...

Haha, thank you Rossichka :D