Sunday, 16 October 2011

Holy Mo!!!

I've spent the whole day, from a horribly early hour, looking after a very poorly dog. It would seem that the poor mite has picked up Kennel Cough, despite being vaccinated against the common strain.

I was planning to spend the day preserving my apple mountain and had picked various herbs and accompanying fruits to make all manner of delights. Instead, I've been chasing around with a mop while poor doggy coughs up yukky stuff.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring a quiet time when I can cook up lovely things in the kitchen!

Also, my studio is missing me!

5 comments:

pattypan.2 said...

Hugs honey hope he is better soon. I too had planned a day of preserving bits and bobs, but have ended up doing other things instead. Never mind will have to fit them into the evenings during the week. Hope Storm does well too
[hugs and healing]

Pattypan

x

Tammie said...

that sounds challenging!
wishing you a healthy and happy household with plenty of time to do the things your heart leans toward.

Yarrow said...

Thank you Tammie :D

I hope you get your preserving done PP, I'm usually too tired by the evening!!!

rossichka said...

Poor doggie! I hope he's better now, surrounded by your love and care...
Wishing you an inspiring time in the kitchen and in the studio after "the clouds disappear"!:-)

Julia Guthrie said...

Sending snuggles for Manchee xxxx