Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Is it a shop?

No it's my wool cupboard stuffed to the gunnels with yummy wool :D

The bottom row is pretty much all the colours I'm using for my winter bedspread, so I'll be needing all of that and more! Sadly the flash makes them look a little washed out, but you get the idea :D


It was such a wild evening last night as huge storm clouds rolled over the field while I tucked the ponies and chickens up in a warm bed.


If you click on this picture you can just see Toffee (on the left)going in to his bed :D


I was glad to get home to a warm kitchen where the last of my tomatoes were roasting down for the freezer. Unlike the beetroots (which were scoffed straight from the tray) these are now packaged up and frozen for pasta sauces and a taste of summer in the cold months ahead.

2 comments:

Julia Guthrie said...

wow look at all that gorgeous wool! I love looking at wool...how weird am I? LOL
And terribly annoyed that my first ever knitting project (well, since I was a kid & my Nan taught me)has been sat in a bag since January :(
I wanted to wear the scarf this winter but not sure I'm going tbe able to get to grips with it just yet. Oh well..at least it's there! lol

Karen said...

Those tomatoes look yummy! And the wool looks just as nice. :)x