Saturday, 8 October 2011

Storm.

The story of this young colt is very complicated, so I won't bore you with too many details.
He is very lovely and came into my life on Monday.


Moomin is besotted with him and it would appear that I am too. However, he has health issues and it's quite possible that he'll always be lame or unable to carry a rider.


He has an appointment for an x-ray next week and that's when I know what I'm facing and tough choices will be made, considering that I have barely two copper pennies to rub together! Few people would take on what's essentially a 3 legged horse, but his future would be so grim and likely to be short without intervention.


Fingers crossed for us please :D

10 comments:

renilde said...

My fingers are crossed that's for sure, again i can read and feel that your heart(s) go out to animals and horses take a special place, wishing you all well, xx

Captain Shagrat said...

Good job there are people like you in the world to give those less fit animals the chance of a decent life. Bravo, what goes around comes around I feel.

pattypan.2 said...

If anyone can pull him round I know it will be you - I know you have already reiki'd him and I will send healing too. Storm is absolutely gorgeous no wonder Moomin is under his spell.

Pattypan

xx

Yarrow said...

Thank you so much dear friends. I'm moved by your support and will need all the strength I can muster for this complicated situation!

rossichka said...

Does he realize how happy he is to have met you? No matter what the x-rays will show, I believe you'll take care of this lovely colt in the best possible way! The photo of you both is wonderful!! It's so nice that Moomin has "inherited" your passion for horses!:)

Kim said...

Fingers and toes both, for sure. Keep us posted.

Dragonfly Dreams said...

Fingers, toes and even legs crossed here for you and that lovely colt!

Yarrow said...

Thank you dear friends :D

Tammie said...

wishing you all the best as this journey unfolds. it really is a cute critter!

Yarrow said...

Thanks Tammie :D