Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Still here.

I'm still here as the title says, but have been going through some huge changes here at the Studio. The most potentially disastrous was when my darling lap top died last week, taking with it all my work and pictures. Thankfully the hard drive was saved and I'm temporarily using a back up lappy! I must get the pictures downloaded, which will take an age, hence putting it off for so long!!!

Other changes have been to my home and my priorities surrounding the children and animals. Fitting it all in alongside the art work have been a strain, but I'm ruthlessly cutting out unnecessary distractions and getting it done. I can't say I'm feeling the love towards the housework though, but hopefully with Flylady's help I'll find a measure of fulfillment!



There have been problems at our field too and even threats to the safety of the ponies which has caused many sleepless nights, but it's just something I have to find a calm way of dealing with.

Merlin is very good with Manchee, but they are so possesive of me that it causes a few arguments from time to time!


I have a list of work as long as my arm and hopefully it will be worth it, as I have a couple of very large craft fairs to attend. In the meantime, I'm having a house blessing day to catch up with Fly Lady's instructions and then I'll be again tackling the apple mountain that's taking over the kitchen!


So that's a potted version of life here at the Studio. Back to normal soon I hope, plus some new work to share and my latest adventures in Wool Land :D

1 comment:

Dragonfly Dreams said...

Take one deep breath and take it one day at a time. You are doing a fabulous job! And that housework can wait ! :-)