Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year.

To all my blogging friends I send Bright Blessings for a prosperous New Year.

As the new wheel starts to turn I find myself with lists, great long lists to write and organise and put my thoughts and work in order. I have so many projects to plan and am so excited to get started. But first, my last day of the school holiday will be spent taking Mooming to Chesapeake Mill. I'm really looking forward to it and hope to get some inspiration for finishing off the kitchen.

Later this week I'll be having a sale at my Etsy shop for the whole of January. Some costly trips to the vet in November and December has meant that we are poor church mice again, but at least kitten and dog are hale and hearty now!!!!

There'll be reductions on prints and originals plus some new needle felt items that are taking up space and need to move on! I need a quiet sit down to work it all through and that's best achieved when I'm alone! So please pop back later in the week if you want to snag a bargain.

4 comments:

Ren said...

Wishing you a peaceful year ahead full of laughter and joy and a thousand paintings... all sold!!! Ren xxxx

Dragonfly Dreams said...

I smile because of your outlook! This year will be blessed for you - here's to a great new adventure!

renilde said...

Have a wonderful 2012 filled with inspiration and magic moments, xx

Yarrow said...

Thank you dear friends. Ever hopeful, that's me :D