Friday, 20 January 2012

Teeny, tiny pin cushions.

Don't be fooled by the pictures, these are tiny little pin cushions, about 2.5inches high and similar across.


The time and care that went into creating them isn't reflected in the price and so they are little treasures at a bargain price.


They're now for sale in the Etsy shop and the SALE has begun with postage costs slashed and a few items at revised prices.


Also for sale is this unique hot air balloon. It took a great deal of time to create and underwent several design changes along the way. It's not in the sale unfortunately, but instead is listed at a reasonable price for the work involved.


I've begun a new project for this year and it's based around my New Year Resolution to do a sketch or painting every day! Well, that's proving to be a toughie as this one alone took a couple of days as I fiddled around until I liked it!


This rough little sketch is on the next page and although I'm not entirely happy with it, the idea here is to journal my thoughts and show my art as it progresses through this year.



Today's sketch is based around 'Think' and will be very different to my usual scribblings :D

5 comments:

magikalseasons said...

Super cute pin cushions & beautiful horse!

Yarrow said...

Thank you M :D

Callies Cottage said...

Lovely pin cushions...you are so talented!
Warm Wishes,
Callie

Yarrow said...

Thank you friends. I will get around to visiting soon.x

Tammie said...

perhaps it should not matter if you begin and complete a sketch each day, but that you work on one each day... more freedom, yet still honoring art in your days.

love your wee cushions!