Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Fairy Mural.



Here she is, my version of a Froudian fairy. I love her to bits even though I got a numb bottom from perching on the edge of the kitchen sink to paint her!!! I think my next fairy will be in an easier to reach place. I fancy a little parade of fairies walking from the window into a little woodland under the cupboards!

My winged horse painting is taking shape after inspiration hit me while feeding my ponies, then this morning as I woke up, another painting popped into my head. Wow, my muse is keeping me busy at the moment, long may it continue :D

11 comments:

Callies Cottage said...

Lovely!Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog-I got it!So problem is rectified..
Seems like you are full of creativity today-does the Moon affect you?
Keep Warm,
Callie

Country Rabbit said...

i love your paintings and drawings ;0) they cheer my soul so much, you are so talented ;0)...ive been asked to create some mouslings like beatrix potters and brambly hedge for a birthday card...i need to get on with that this weekend x

Yarrow said...

Yaay, you got it Callie :D
Wow, Rabbit, I know you'll do a stunning job :D

rossichka said...

Maybe you inspire your Muse too?:) Your wonderful paintings provoke her to whisper you new and new ideas... Take care of Her! I think she's staying with you, because she sees how much you love horses,fairies and your ponies!
Your kictchen will turn into a magical place - I imagine here and there herbs, spices, wild flowers and candles. And the shadows of the fairies dancing on the walls...
The first one is so fragile!xx

Tammie Lee said...

I can see why you love her, adorable as can be!

Julia Guthrie said...

So sweeet! I love the little turned up nose too :)

Julia Kelly said...

I like it!!!

Yarrow said...

Thank you friends, I love getting such great comments :D

Dragonfly Dreams said...

How joyful that will be to see all of those pixie-ish fairies cavorting along your kitchen wall!

A blessings to your newly awakened muse!

~Willow~ said...

oh gosh.... she is lovely... really gorgeous!

Bovey Belle said...

That's a beautiful painting and I hope she has lots of friends to keep her company in due course.