Sunday, 26 August 2012

Halloween.

For once I'm ahead of the game and have turned my thoughts from Summer to Autumn, and in particular, Halloween! I've been making adorable little earrings from polymer clay and I can't wait to get them finished.


They make me smile soooo much, so that has to be a good thing :D


The process hasn't been without a few hiccups, quite literally!!! A pair mysteriously vanished and I hunted high and low, ignoring my gently snoring dog until there was nowhere else to look. Behold, on the laptop just in front of his head was a half eaten earring, complete with a few smudgy nose prints!!! What a norty boy!!!


I'm now making a dozen or so little skull earrings and then I'll be putting them in the Etsy shop :D Lets hope no more are 'sampled' before I can sell them :D

No comments: