Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Paranorman.

I'm so looking forward to this movie being released that I just have to shout about it :D



The story will probably be entertaining, but what's got me happy dancing is that it's made by the people who made Coraline. I adore this style of old fashioned, stop frame animation and have spent as much time watching the making of Coraline as I have the actual movie. In another life I'd have loved to have been an animator, but maybe that goes back to playing with dolls which is what this is essentially, only on a massive scale :D

If you check this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGnBT0J5jCs you'll get an idea of why I'm sooo excited!!!

1 comment:

rossichka said...

Ooh, maybe we would meet "behind the scenes" of some animated movie - in another life...!:)))
Thanks for sharing the news and the video!
We studied a discipline "history of animation" in the Theatre Academy and I'll never forget when we went to the studios! Although it was 30 years ago... I guess it's always interesting to see how such a film is being born...