Saturday, 3 November 2012

New Painting, at last.

I've been very unwell since my last post and finally feel myself returning to normal.  There has been a lot of resting, crochet and sewing, but not much else!

I've decided to return with a bang and this new painting is my biggest ever.  It's so large that it wouldn't fit my easel and is instead propped up on my work table.  It's a bit of a departure again for me, but don't worry, there are a few fairy paintings on their way too.

So here's a little preview and a taste of things to come :D

I hope you are all well, my blogging friends.x

5 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Glad you are feeling better and caught the "bug" to paint! Keep us posted!

Tammie Lee said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. Unwell does not sound like fun. This piece has wonderful feeling to it. I hope you show us along the way or when you are done.

Yarrow said...

Thank you Julia, getting there :D

Tammie, this one is evolving as I paint which makes it unusual as I normally sketch it all out first!

Bovey Belle said...

Sorry to hear that you have been so unwell, but I hope you are completely better now and that this painting fills you with joy. It looks an interesting one.

rossichka said...

There's nothing better than to be in a good health and mood! I'm glad you feel well and the desire to paint comes back to you. I'm curious to see this big painting finished, but don't be in a hurry, because of us - every piece of art has its exact time to happen.
Have a nice and cosy November!:)))