Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Over worked!!!

I've had to take a break from the sketches this week as I've been totally swamped with work for my very first Wytches Market in Glastonbury on Saturday. I'm so excited to be going, but so much has to be prepared and brought together to make my stall look interesting and hopefully show off my paintings to their best. I've bought new fabric for the table, the display stands have all been repainted and I've had to cobble together some kind of outfit as many of the stall holders dress up. I bought a lovely skirt for the event, but sadly it was way too tight!!! By the next event I'll have made something suitable, stay tuned :D So, next weeks word will be FIRE and I'll try to get the Linky up on Sunday night if I'm not too tired. All newcomers are most welcome and it will be good to get this going a little better once I have more time to deal with it. Right now, it's back to the grindstone. Have a lovely week all.x

3 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

You've been in my thoughts recently. I hope you aren't overdoing things. LOTS of luck for your stall at the Wytches Market at Glastonbury and I hope you manage to get your outfit together in good time. Remember, green face and warts . . .

Yarrow said...

Hehe, that did make me giggle, BB. I'll send you the photos :D

Dragonfly Dreams said...

Oh, good luck! and do post some pictures! I have also been thinking about you and hoping things are going well for you.!