Monday, 3 June 2013

Week 2 Sketches.

Ok dear people, here is the link for the sketches and mine will be posted tomorrow.  I'm afraid I've had a tiring couple of days and can't upload the sketches just yet.

Thank you to all the people who comment, read and take an interest in my blog.  You're all wonderful :D

Here is the Linky and can we have some suggestions for next weeks words?



I'd like to add Circus again for next week, as I still have so many images.  So far the words are:

Circus
Vagrant
Shell

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Hello, dear Yarrow! I'm actually doing fairly well. These days one's health is in one's own hands. (Grin)

Thank you for starting this meme--I'm excited! I hope more artists find it and will participate.

Have a lovely day, my Friend.

Yarrow said...

Thank you for your kind comments and thoughts Beth.x