Saturday, 20 July 2013

Another needle felt creature.

This little guy is loosely based on my little ginger cat, Finnbarr. He was asleep nearby and I simply copied the patterns of his gorgeous orange coat.

I was pleased with the eyes, but didn't copy Finn's faithfully as his are as dark orange as his fur! This little one measures only 4inches high and has gone off to the Rare breeds show for the Exhibition along with the Donkey.
I think I may take a sculpting break for the weekend and focus on some crochet instead.  Plus my garden is needing a lot more of my time as my beans, tomatoes and courgettes are all growing like crazy :D

4 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

That is absolutely BRILLIANT and really charming. I can see those being a best-seller for you!

Look out for something in the post, btw . . .

Dragonfly Dreams said...

Another adorable creature has sprung from your needle!

Yarrow said...

Thank you my dears :D

laoi gaul~williams said...

he is so sweet :)
...we have two kittens just growing up ready to come home to us :)