Monday, 9 September 2013

A very busy Summer.

The blog title says it all really! Here are a few things I've been working on over the Summer. Little Witchy bodies

almost finished, they just need baking along with a whole batch of earrings, pumpkins and skellys.

I've invested in some proper cards to mount the earrings on.  I'm easily pleased :D


Leave your broomstick in the bucket by the door :D

I took a much needed break to go and visit some adorable Hanoverian babies.  These youngsters are only 4 months old and are already bigger than my baby Bo!!!  This is my friend who has bought one!  I was sorely tempted, but instead took lots of photos for future paintings.

My most recent project has been painting miniature pictures to go in these tiny pendants.  They measure 25mm x 18mm, so I have quite a headache today! 
I've finally opened a shop in my website and you can find these pendants and many other things by following this link

http://www.oakmoonstudio.com/page6.htm

3 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

What gorgeous things you have been making. I am sure the pendants will sell like hot-cakes and justify all that teensy detailed painting.

As for the foals - I could find a space for one of those too! But not the money!!!

Yarrow said...

Honestly, BB, I've rarely met such sweet natured babies :D

Dragonfly Dreams said...

Oh my gosh! I Lovelovelove your new creations! I will have to take a look at your new website!
So glad you enjoyed those beautiful horses as well. So regal!