The graphite was originally intended as a way for me to brush up on my drawing skills, but I'm having so much fun that I just can't stop!
For this picture of a Doe, I decided to add a little colour. I love it :D
The Dragon was probably the longest time I spent on a graphite picture. Lifting out all of the highlights on his scales took forever and I totally lost myself in the task.
I really should have achieved a lot more this week, but I spent so long trying to get the perfect copies for a print run. The trouble was that the photographs came out lilac on the printer. I know there's probably some way that I could adjust the colours, but I'm not really technically minded so in the end I scanned the pictures and had to make do with cropped versions! They worked out far better than I had hoped and the prints look lovely on 100% cotton paper. The next job now is to get them in the Etsy shop and update my website :D
This week I hope to do some horse pictures and introduce a little more colour :D