Sunday, 13 July 2014

This week in pictures.

A tiny rodent skeleton. I'm strange, I know, but I find skeletons fascinating!
Coming back from walking the dog, the cats walk home with us.
There are normally more, but today just three.
Fae, looking beautiful in the window :D
The cats move in to the Studio, but no room for Manchee.  He is most put out!
Beautiful cygnets afloat on the soft green grass.
Manchee playing with a speeding bundle of black fur and showing how to tuck your legs under for maximum velocity!

7 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

lovely to see your friends. i like studying bones as well. This looks like a tiny dinosaur to me ;-)

Yarrow said...

It does, doesn't it? :D

Bovey Belle said...

Lovely photos. I cannot relax if I go for a walk and cats decide to join me, so I have to try and sneak away, or else I end up returning home to shut the following cats in. The lanes are fairly quiet round here, but it just takes one car or tractor . . .

Yarrow said...

Mine wait for me to come home otherwise I'd be the same BB.

Abi said...

Aw, lovely photos. I loved it when our cats used to come with us on dog walks... they used to get really warn out, and would run to every shade spot on the way back. Too funny.
Hope you are getting some good weather.

Yarrow said...

It's scorchio, Abi :D

rossichka said...

Hello! I hope you are getting well - the refreshed studio must be the best medicine for you!:D
Your posts are always interesting, your way of living - completely different from mine and looking so exciting with the nature around and the house, full of pets. I think you are a strong woman, coping successfully with so many tasks and life challenges!
Have a wonderful summer, Kimberley!:)xx