Monday, 4 August 2014

Mving forward.

Of course that's the only way we can really go after all! Sometimes I may feel like I'm going backwards, but it's actually about learning new skills and that takes time!  I've enjoyed playing with different techniques, learnt what I'm good at and what needs more work, but now it's time to settle and get some real marks on the paper!

I adore playing with gold and silver leaf, so there will be more of that to come and I have a new printer, so bookmarks will be appearing soon.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to visit and comment, it's good to know I'm not just talking to an empty void :D

4 comments:

rossichka said...

Bookmarks? Oh, I'm curious to see them, I love bookmarks.
The magpie is lovely!
There are people who just read posts and never comment, so I know what the feeling of "talking to an empty void" is.:D But I prefer to "talk" to the person behind the blog.:)xx

Bovey Belle said...

Bookmarks sound interesting. Your Magpie is lovely. We see LOTS of them when we are up and about early on our way to boot sales and Fleamarkets.

Victoria said...

So very beautiful!You are such a talented artist!

Yarrow said...

Thank you my friends :D