Saturday, 15 November 2014

Troubles with technology!

Well, I've had quite a few issues lately with my laptops and now finally my camera.  It's been so difficult to blog without my faithful tools to back me up.  I'm going to have to get my old camera out, as that loads up with no problems!!!

So here are a few words to say that life is good, work at the Studio is fantastic and I've been making hats galore!  I have a large Witches Fayre to attend on Sunday, so I'm hoping to have the camera and laptop sorted by then, fingers crossed!!!

I hope all my blogging friends are well and I'm looking forward to catching up with you all in the coming days :D

2 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

It's great when it works, but when it doesn't . . . I hope that the Wytches Fair goes well for you.

rossichka said...

Hip-hip-hurrah! It's so nice to hear that everything is fine and you have been so very busy with your art! Fingers crossed for the camera and the laptop! I'm waiting eagerly to see what will happen tomorrow! Good luck, Kimberley, enjoy yourself!xx
I'm sorry I wrote a different name in my reply to your comment! I had just opened my eyes and
was obviously very sleeeeepy.:( I wrote another one...