Sunday, 16 November 2014

Wandering Witches Fayre

Just a quick note to people who came to visit me at the Witches Fayre today, thank you for stopping to chat and thank you to those people good enough to buy my art.

For the most up to date details of hats and latest paintings, you can find me on Facebook at this web address
www.facebook.com/pages/Oakmoon-Studio-Art-by-Kimberley-Wise/113409955417697


Tomorrow I'll upload my photos as I've finally persuaded my camera to behave!  Meanwhile the house is a post Fayre wreck, which for some reason has driven the cats to run riot.  Nothing and no one is safe, apart from maybe Cotton as she's glaring so hard that there's an exclusion zone around her!  I'm too tired to sort them out.  They'll have to fight it out until supper time, which always calms them down :D

4 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

I hope it was a very successful day for you. Everyone at our Fleamarket found it very hard to sell, though we had some dealer-sales first thing, and bought VERY well.

Like you, tired out, but there is WINE tonight and when you only have a bottle once a month that is VERY welcome indeed.

Tammie Lee said...

hello Yarrow,

i have never seen fair spelled Fayre, love that. I hope the fayre was good to you, i know they take so much work to prepare for. It has been too long since i have stopped by, time to look at older posts. Lovely winter to you!

Victoria said...

Hi kindred..I visited your Fb page..looks wonderful! Lovely to visit your magical realm here and all of your beautiful creations!
Victoria

Yarrow said...

Thank you Victoria, that's very kind of you to say :D

Hi Tammie :D

BB.x