Monday, 14 September 2015

I've been busy!

I've been making skulls, lots of them! Birds
and Dragons :D
I even made another fully formed dragon!
This is my bed first thing in the morning, sometimes with me in it!!!! But on this day, I made an early cuppa, came back and found there was no room left :D  They don't sleep with me all night, too many restless bodies just keep me awake, but now that the weather is on the turn, they like to join me for my tea ritual <3 br="">
The dog and I needed a break in the woods.  Just the two of us, heaven <3 br="">

4 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

your skulls and heads look wonderful.

looks like you have a big family, fun fun fun.

rossichka said...

Oh, you are never alone - days and nights with loving souls around you!
Seems you enjoy sculpting again!:)
May your autumn be full of beauty and warmth, Kimberley!:)

Yarrow said...

Thank you dear friends :D

Gretel said...

Welcome back! Lovely to see you around again, and so busy! X